OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: WTB Spittin Feathers Vol. 2: Gobblers in the Spring CD  (Read 938 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
WTB Spittin Feathers Vol. 2: Gobblers in the Spring CD
« on: September 27, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »
I was wondering if anybody happens to have a copy of Spittin Feathers Vol. 2: Gobblers in the Spring CD they would want to part with and what do you want for it if you do? I have one and three and would like to find two. Thank you in advance.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: WTB Spittin Feathers Vol. 2: Gobblers in the Spring CD
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 01:42:12 AM »
Still looking
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 10:49:33 PM »
Hoping with some many members being on lately than somebody may have a copy they would like to sell.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 11:24:47 PM »
TTT

Offline dswmsn

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 10:32:52 AM »
Good luck completing the set. I have Spittin Feathers 3 only. I think Mike Battey of WildTalker Calls recorded these CD's for Knight and Hale and did a great job w/ the recording.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 01:54:13 PM »
Good luck completing the set. I have Spittin Feathers 3 only. I think Mike Battey of WildTalker Calls recorded these CD's for Knight and Hale and did a great job w/ the recording.
Thanks, I actually like them more than the one by Lovett Williams that I have though I am going to buy 5 and 6 from Lovett Williams as well because you can never have to much information.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 07:55:53 PM »
Still looking

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 11:27:56 PM »
TTT

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 10:08:37 PM »
TTT

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 06:34:04 PM »
TTT