OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Roberts Blue Mahoe bronzed glass

Started by Techn9cian02, September 20, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techn9cian02

Unfortunately I was never able to place an order for one before he stopped taking orders so if anyone has a Roberts Blue Mahoe bronzed glass over aluminum they're willing to sell I'd really appreciate it, wanted one for 3 years now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter22

I have a Roberts Zebrawood bronzed glass over aluminum and a Roberts Blue Mahoe bronzed glass over slate and I like the bronzed glass over slate the best.

Techn9cian02

Two questions, is there more rasp in the bronzed glass over slate? And I know this is highly unlikely but would you sell the Mahoe?

hunter22

They both have a lot of rasp but I just like the Mahoe better. I am not looking to sell right now.

Techn9cian02

Thanks for the info!

Pooh4459

I have the mahoe over alum and over slate and I agree the over slate is killer. They both are but the over slate I like better. I also have a padauk over slate I like better then all my others besides the mahoe.

bobk

I have Roberts Blue Mahoe Bronzed Glass over aluminum, Blue Mahoe Bronzed Glass over slate and  his Blue Mahoe Glass over slate. My favorite  is  the glass over slate . All are outstanding  calls. Sorry, none are for sale.

HookedonHooks

I'll also say the BG over slate soundboard is the best out of the three, but the aluminum and glass soundboards are still smoking calls that aren't far off in sound. You can't go wrong with any of them, and if another pops up for sale, no matter the soundboard, if you want one you better jump.

Unfortunately like others, mine are not for sale either. But keep an eye out and when one comes up be ready to snag it.

Pooh4459

I wouldn't just worry about blue mahoe either. I have his bronzed glass in several types of wood and everyone of them is top notch.  If one pops up at all I wouldn't hesitate to grab it. You won't be disappointed and you won't have anytime to decide either.

KYHeadhunter02

crenshawco

Quote from: Pooh4459 on September 21, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
I wouldn't just worry about blue mahoe either. I have his bronzed glass in several types of wood and everyone of them is top notch.  If one pops up at all I wouldn't hesitate to grab it. You won't be disappointed and you won't have anytime to decide either.

X2. I've got a popular BG over aluminum that is a killer