OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Been meaning to thank EZ

Started by Sir-diealot, September 26, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I have been meaning to thank EZ for the yelper he sent me, very pretty piece and sound great. (When I do something right lol) Thanks for the yelper EZ, sorry it so long to thank you, I have been concentrating so hard on the trapping exam I forgot to post this. Here is a soundfile, judge the caller though, not the call, it is capable of much better than I am doing. https://soundcloud.com/user-933394494/practice-with-ez-yelper
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

guesswho

Sweet!   I bet it's a player.  Is the mouth piece bone?
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Quote from: guesswho on September 26, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
Sweet!   I bet it's a player.  Is the mouth piece bone?
I believe it is, very very thin one though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

EZ

Hey man, you did thank me privately, I want everyone to know and I know you appreciate it. You definitely sound a lot better. Remember, less is more. That call is built to take very little air. I know it's a little rough in the looks department.... that's my old style. Just wanted to get a player in your hands, lol. Good luck....enjoy! EZ

Sir-diealot

Quote from: EZ on September 26, 2018, 06:25:28 PM
Hey man, you did thank me privately, I want everyone to know and I know you appreciate it. You definitely sound a lot better. Remember, less is more. That call is built to take very little air. I know it's a little rough in the looks department.... that's my old style. Just wanted to get a player in your hands, lol. Good luck....enjoy! EZ
Yes I believe I did but met you here so wanted to thank you here. You are to hard on yourself, I think it looks just fine, I like it. I am all function over form but to me this has both.

John Koenig:

paboxcall

Congrats, Sir! One of the best from one of the best! EZ builds an awesome caller.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Sir-diealot

Quote from: paboxcall on September 26, 2018, 08:53:25 PM
Congrats, Sir! One of the best from one of the best! EZ builds an awesome caller.
Yes he does, I was given one by another member as well but he does not wish for me to post a picture or thank him, they are both done differently but both play very well.

John Koenig:

silverspur

Tony's wingbones and Yelpers are top shelf.  I own three of his calls and everyone is easy to run and the turkey's sure do like them.  He is also a great guy and better yet a great friend!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

Sir-diealot

Quote from: silverspur on September 28, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Tony's wingbones and Yelpers are top shelf.  I own three of his calls and everyone is easy to run and the turkey's sure do like them.  He is also a great guy and better yet a great friend!
I sure hope I can make it to Turkey Trot next year and meet him and others from this site.

John Koenig:

sbbow

That's nice congrats on a great call!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sbbow on September 30, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
That's nice congrats on a great call!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, plays pretty easy. Or at least it makes noise pretty easy, not sure what I do with it would qualify as playing it just yet. lol

John Koenig: