turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3 yingling strikers carbon and 2 laminate

Started by Flatfish83, August 27, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatfish83

3 yingling strikers for sale. 1 carbon and 2 laminate. $20 tyd.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Flatfish83

Don't know what the heads are. Picked them up with some calls on here. The one is a brown laminate and other is greenish laminate for the striker portion.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Flatfish83 on August 27, 2018, 08:21:19 PM
Don't know what the heads are. Picked them up with some calls on here. The one is a brown laminate and other is greenish laminate for the striker portion.
Okay, I was just trying to help you out, most people want to know that. I wish you the best of luck with your sales.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

wvmntnhick

Doesn't matter what the wood is. If Mike made it, it'll work. Lol

Guess that sounded kinda snotty and that def wasn't the intent. I've got a lot of his calls and love them all. As fiber rod strikers go, he's got the best on the market imo. If one of those strikers was black locust, I'd snag the lot at twice the asking price. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will take them shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: wvmntnhick on August 27, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Guess that sounded kinda snotty and that def wasn't the intent. I've got a lot of his calls and love them all. As fiber rod strikers go, he's got the best on the market imo. If one of those strikers was black locust, I'd snag the lot at twice the asking price. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will take them shortly.

If I had the money I would buy it now myself for the reasons you stated.

John Koenig:

Snoodsniper

Laminated srikers are probably dymondwood.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Quote from: wvmntnhick on August 27, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

I concur