OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: UT Vols wingbone  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Fatbeard

• The Boss Gobbler
UT Vols wingbone
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:01:41 AM »
With SEC football kicking off I made an all hen UT orange thread wrapped yelper with white pinstripes. Will add power T to the bell housing. Lipstop, lanyard and display pedestal included
$80 TYD

East TN Beard Buster

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
Re: UT Vols wingbone
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 07:10:45 AM »
Man Kevin, you do beautiful thread work!!! And I know how tough that is!! Awesome!

Offline Fatbeard

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:17:51 AM »
Man Kevin, you do beautiful thread work!!! And I know how tough that is!! Awesome!

Thank you very much
East TN Beard Buster

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 02:08:13 PM »
Nice looking call.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Fatbeard

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 08:13:59 PM »
Nice looking call.

Thank you
East TN Beard Buster

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 09:17:04 PM »
Nice work as usual but if you would have made it black and gold it would be way cooler!!! Is it a hen or Gobbler bone?I am just curious if you have any preference between the two. Thanks for sharing and I promise I will get one of your wingbones someday soon. That cane yelper I got from you is a sweet player.The more I play it the more I like it. Would that cane call be close to how Jordan yelper would play? I noticed it’s probably an inch or so shorter than some of the trumpets I have.

Offline Fatbeard

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »
Nice work as usual but if you would have made it black and gold it would be way cooler!!! Is it a hen or Gobbler bone?I am just curious if you have any preference between the two. Thanks for sharing and I promise I will get one of your wingbones someday soon. That cane yelper I got from you is a sweet player.The more I play it the more I like it. Would that cane call be close to how Jordan yelper would play? I noticed it’s probably an inch or so shorter than some of the trumpets I have.

Thank you for the kind words and this one is all hen. And yes the cane call would be close a Jordan style yelper
East TN Beard Buster

Offline KentuckyHeadhunter

• Double Beard
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »
Awesome thread work as EZ stated.  Coming from him that's quite a compliment!  I just can't stand those darn Vols  :whip2:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Offline Fatbeard

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
Awesome thread work as EZ stated.  Coming from him that's quite a compliment!  I just can't stand those darn Vols  :whip2:
Thanks can’t stand them either but living 30 minutes from Knoxville its worth a shot. Enjoying KY beating Fl at the moment
East TN Beard Buster

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
Great job!