OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

it has been a long time.....

Started by pappy, September 09, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

We got a couple calls wanting me to go back to work in the shop....LOL (one from my Financial Adviser) so I took their advice. Had a fellow who was wanting me to implement a snuff can top into one of my tubes (gulp) so he could fashion the lip rest like he does on his snuff can caller, so we did that. Now he has to find some .003" or thinner latex! Good luck. The pot is Silky Oak with titanium over glass and the striker is snakewood, a great sounding call with plenty of rasp at the end and sweet kee-kees all around the edging.
Now back to my fillet knives....God's Best To Ya, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

Wow really nice calls Jack
You do a good job in teaseing......
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Sir-diealot

Nice looking calls. I don't believe I have ever heard a titanium call before, any chance for a sound file?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

No lube Trojan condom is what i use on all my old stuff can calls..... i guess you could use lube ones if you wanted ... ha ha ha

Gawhitaker

Very nice Pappy, sure like the tube you made me, it hasn't missed a single hunt.

bbcustomboxcalls