OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Unicoi 2019  (Read 17354 times)

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
Re: Unicoi 2019
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2019, 09:11:51 AM »
It was a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Green and you have top notch products.

I also want to give a shout out to Mr. mark and Mr. Russell for putting on such a great show.

Offline gaswamp

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2019, 07:14:30 AM »
I just took an amount I knew I could afford to spend and when it was out I was done. Depends on what your budget is to what you should take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to talk with you out in the parking lot....you got a couple of nice calls

Was a pleasure to stop and speak with you as well.  Did you get any call from Mr. Wendell?  He still some good ones on the table when we left.  Hope yall had a great time!

No I played his calls and we talked a good bit.  He did have a Neal cost box that I was impressed with

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2019, 09:48:49 PM »
This was my first trip to the Unicoi show. IT WAS AWESOME. I wish I could remember all the names of all the guys I met this weekend. I want to thank everyone that stopped by my table to introduce themselves from OG. And of course to thank you for the purchases you made in supporting my little turkey business. I came with A LOT. not knowing how much to bring. I left with a little. Sold 13 satchels and orders for 14 more. Mark made Rodney and I feel as welcome as those that have been doing the show for years. from the bottom of my heart, thank you all. I can’t say it enough.....IT WAS AWESOME !!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know a lot of guys were looking forward to you being there, me being one.
Glad you had a successful few days and hope you come again next year...
Great finally meeting you!

Offline KYHeadhunter02

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2019, 12:29:25 AM »
Lol..it would be awesome if the show was after taxes came back...but..then I would be afraid to go!
I was thinking the same thing! I was a bit limited on funds with the show being so close to Christmas. It takes a bit of time to recoup after buying the kids gifts ect.

Mark it was a pleasure meeting you, and thank you for all your hard work! You guys did a great job putting the show together! Lots of great memories were made because of you and everyone else that put it together and everyone that participated. Hope to see you next year!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk