OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Unicoi 2019  (Read 2385 times)

Offline M Sharpe

• Longbeard
Unicoi 2019
« on: September 01, 2018, 08:37:43 PM »
This is the vendor list for the 2019 show at Unicoi. Quite a line up!! Come on over to spend some time with this bunch, buy some calls and just talk shop!! This is the best of the best!!! Look forward to seeing you there!!

January 11th & 12th at Unicoi State Park & Lodge!!

Al and Josh Shoemaker, Anthony Ellis, Billy Buice, Billy Macallister, Bob Harwell, Brandon Washington, Brian Lawter, Chad Scruggs, Dan Harris, Daryal Gosey and Darrell Gibson, Darrin Dawkins, Dean "Red Beard" Mundhenke, Dickie Champion, Doug Morgan, Duncan Dobie (Author/ Lobby) Ed Jenkins, Ed Muller(Pouch maker/Lobby), Fred Cox, Gene Gardner, Glenda Green (Pouch and bag maker/Lobby),  Harold and Derick Fowler,Herb McClure (Author/ Lobby) Hoyt Brown, Irving Whitt, Jamey Rex, Jeffrey Erb, Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend, Jeff McKamey, Jeremy Stafford, Jimmy Schaffer, Jody Harrison and Jackie Lea, John Dangerfield, Kelly Puckett, Kevin Cantrell, Kevin Dorsey, Kevin Farr, Kevin Kerkpatrick and Doug Herman, Kyle Osborne, Eric Osborne and Robert Glover, Lamar Williams, Larry Proffitt (Author/ Lobby) Lee Chadwick, Lon Trice, Mark McPhail, Mark Prudhomme, Mark Sharpe, Marlin Watkins, Matt Fulkerson, Matt McLain, Matt Van Cise, Mike Lapp and Lee Bowles, Olin Humphries, Paul Durham, Richard Hudson, Ron Watters, Russell Beard, Scott Vieting, Steve Brown, Steve Mann, Tim Bullock, Todd Black, Tony Quarino, Wayne Hendrix (knife maker), Wendell Lancaster, and Will Dutton (knife maker)

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
Re: Unicoi 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:49:15 PM »
 :icon_thumright:

Offline Britton40

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 03:20:08 PM »
In route!!  Looking forward to seeing everybody and sharing some bourbon by the fire.

Offline Swather

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:08:17 PM »
I regret that I did not keep up with the dates for the Unicoi show this year, I thought it was later in January (like this weekend) even to the instant I clicked on this thread.

How was the turnout?

Offline J_mill

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 02:05:11 PM »
What a great show with some of the most amazing craftsmanship around. Everyone should make the trip to be a part of it.