turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

David Halloran MM2

Started by Jhp148, August 26, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhp148

Any one have any reviews on Davids Metal Mouth 2?

wjones15

I have a lot of pot calls, Lon Trice, Daddy Rat, Pat Strawser, Wendell Rye, Pecker Wrecker, Misfire, and Red Beard, to give you an idea.  I only have three David's pots.  MM2, Crystal Mistress, and Green slate.  His calls are in my top favorites.  Out of the three, the MM2 is my favorite.  It rolls over the easiest to me.  I hunted with it this season.  I called in 5 birds this season with mine.  Killer Pot!!!!  You won't be disappointed.   

Bowguy

Call is fantastic imo, great sound and it rolls over great

Jhp148

oakraidia

I just placed an order for one today. This will be my first time hunting fall turkey and I'm looking forward to trying out this pot.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Bolandstrutters

It's a great call, but if you have a twisted sister or crystal mistress then it won't be much, if any, of any upgrade. 

Sir-diealot

Have heard nothing but good about it here and on other sites.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

:deadhorse:
Quote from: Bolandstrutters on September 12, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
It's a great call, but if you have a twisted sister or crystal mistress then it won't be much, if any, of any upgrade.
Idk bout this. Not discounting you experience but the ones I've played were very different.

Bowhuntr73

Good call but in the ear of the beholder, it's what you like to hear imo. It is in my vest but so are others.

Bolandstrutters

Quote from: Bowguy on October 24, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
:deadhorse:
Quote from: Bolandstrutters on September 12, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
Idk bout this. Not discounting you experience but the ones I've played were very different.

I'll have to play around with it more.  I got it towards the end of season and only got a chance to hunt with it a few days.  Need to figure out what strikers it likes too.