OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bad adhesive frames

Started by savduck, August 19, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Bought some frames at the end of the season last year. The adhesive either pulls off or bunches up in the corners. Seems thicker than other frames and has a yellowish tint. Anybody else having this issue.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Talked to Ron. Some old frame, thought to be gone. Got some new stuff coming.
Georgia Boy

GobbleNut

Good to know for future reference.  I'm not sure the problem is the frame age, however.  I have frames that I bought several years ago that I am still making calls with that I have never had that problem with.  It's good to hear that Ron is replacing them for you.

Like the tape problem from a few years back, it will be interesting to see how many others report a problem with the frames.

perrytrails

Just opened a bag of 300 frames. Adhesive coming off with paper.

I had the issues with tape a couple years ago. Ron fixed it quickly, I hope he does this time. Only frames I have right now.

EDIT.....Ron called me within a hour, sending out new frames for me Monday. Great customer service there for sure. .

Lonehowl

So your saying the frames arent sticky at all?

perrytrails

Yes, the adhesive seems thicker, and isn't stuck to the frames at all.

perrytrails

Doesn't have much adhesive to the touch either. The way it peals off some of them, it's not stuck to the paper or the frame really.

Just got a call from Ron, sending out new ones Monday. Good customer service for sure!!

Lonehowl

Yikes...Ill hold off then...let us know what happens?
Mark

savduck

When I spoke to Ron about this issue he said it was a problem in the past. He thought he got all of the bad frames out of inventory but must have missed a few. He replaced mine just as he did for Perry trails. Excellent customer service .

I bought 1000 new frames after my problem this year with no issues
Georgia Boy

Lonehowl

Good to know thanks for the update!
Mark

turkyhorst

Hello guys....Ron is with which company? Thanks
"First In Last Out ~ Follow Me

compton30

turkyhorst

Thanks thought so but wasn't certain
"First In Last Out ~ Follow Me