turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cypress Creek Turkey Calls

Started by SJ Strutter, May 27, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJ Strutter

Now that's season is over, I thought Id comment on some calls I picked up through the season. I picked up a couple scratchers from Rick Ferlitas ... Great guy to talk to and makes a nice sounding scratch box. One was black limba with African Blackwood and holly. My other is wormy chestnut!!
I called in my buddies longbeard in with the wormy chestnut on our opening day. I want to thank sixbird for the recommendation.  :happy0064:
Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

SJ Strutter

Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Chris O

TauntoHawk

Oh I want that wormy chestnut one and just so happen to have a scratch box addiction

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coop1082

Rick makes a dandy of a scratch box. I own a few of them and they are excellent both in appearance and in sound!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

sixbird

You're welcome Jay. Glad you ended up getting a couple. Rick makes a great scratcher!

cypresscreek

Quote from: SJ Strutter on May 27, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Now that's season is over, I thought Id comment on some calls I picked up through the season. I picked up a couple scratchers from Rick Ferlitas ... Great guy to talk to and makes a nice sounding scratch box. One was black limba with African Blackwood and holly. My other is wormy chestnut!!
I called in my buddies longbeard in with the wormy chestnut on our opening day. I want to thank sixbird for the recommendation.  :happy0064:
Thanks!!
Rick Ferlita
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

cypresscreek

Quote from: Coop1082 on May 30, 2018, 09:32:24 PM
Rick makes a dandy of a scratch box. I own a few of them and they are excellent both in appearance and in sound!
Thank You!
Rick Ferlita
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

cypresscreek

Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 28, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
Oh I want that wormy chestnut one and just so happen to have a scratch box addiction

I can make you one!
Rick Ferlita
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

TauntoHawk

Pm me with a price for a wormy chestnut please
Quote from: cypresscreek on November 29, 2018, 02:36:28 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 28, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

I can make you one!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bobk

Just recieved  a Tiger Maple and Bloodwood scratcher with a Mahogany soundboard from Rick. Super wood and craftsmanship.  Outstanding sound.

Chris O

Quote from: bobk on December 14, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Just recieved  a Tiger Maple and Bloodwood scratcher with a Mahogany soundboard from Rick. Super wood and craftsmanship.  Outstanding sound.
That's a pretty call Bob congrats

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."