turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Pot Calls For Sale

Started by turkeyinstrut, August 17, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyinstrut

This past spring I ordered 10 custom pot calls from a few different makers, out of the 10 calls I am keeping 6 of them, here is a list of what I have. PayPal + 3% WILL NOT ACCEPT "FRIENDS & FAMILY" OR "GIFT"

CALLS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!

Blackstone glass over glass in a Padauk pot 40.00 TYD
Blackstone glass over glass in a walnut pot 35.00 TYD
Blackstone crystal over glass in a walnut pot 35.00 TYD
Darrin Dawkins stoned aluminum in a plastic pot 35.00 TYD

130.00 TYD for all 4

All calls come with matching strikers.

PICTURE HERE!!!   https://imgur.com/0cw6pGo

bobk

turkeyinstrut

Quote from: bobk on August 17, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
Photos

Sorry, need to get batteries for my camera, I'll get pics up this afternoon.

Fl strutter

Sir-diealot

Just so you know asking for a Paypal payment using Friends and Family option can get you thrown off this site. There have been problems because of it and it is no longer allowed. Good luck on your sales.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 17, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
Just so you know asking for a Paypal payment using Friends and Family option can get you thrown off this site. There have been problems because of it and it is no longer allowed. Good luck on your sales.
I think he said OR. My prob is the 3% is supposed to be paid by the seller and it's just not this seller so please don't bash anyone

va longbeard

The Dawkins is a plastic pot not acrylic just so you don't get a confused buyer just trying to help not intended to be a smart aleck comment

Pooh4459

He can ask whoever he wants to pay the 3% fee. It's part of the cost of his call.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoors

Quote from: Pooh4459 on August 17, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
He can ask whoever he wants to pay the 3% fee. It's part of the cost of his call.
:fire:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Pooh4459

Yeah you can't do gift but it doesn't say anything about the seller can't ask for the buyer to pay PayPal fees.

Anyway I'm done posting about it on this man's classified add. I Hate how people do that. Just start having their own conversations. Sorry bud I pmd you awhile ago about the dawkims.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Bowguy on August 17, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
I think he said OR. My prob is the 3% is supposed to be paid by the seller and it's just not this seller so please don't bash anyone
I did not bash anyone at all "Gift or F&F" is what I was referring to actually I should have also pointed out the same for the word gift. I was very polite, I wanted to be sure I showed that I was not trying to "Bash anyone" and that is why I also said "Good luck on your sales." showing that I was just pointing something out in a friendly manner. Now the people that can ask for friends and family or gift as i understand it are call manufacturers. Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong there, I don't have an ego problem and want to be corrected if I am wrong. How goes the bow practice, getting any in yet? Shoulder won't let me yet.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkeyinstrut

This post has been FIXED to where it complies with OG's RULES, thanks everybody for looking.

Greg Massey

Quote from: turkeyinstrut on August 17, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
This post has been FIXED to where it complies with OG's RULES, thanks everybody for looking.
I think you still need pictures ... good luck with your sell......

Bowguy

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 17, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Quote from: Bowguy on August 17, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
I did not bash anyone at all "Gift or F&F" is what I was referring to actually I should have also pointed out the same for the word gift. I was very polite, I wanted to be sure I showed that I was not trying to "Bash anyone" and that is why I also said "Good luck on your sales." showing that I was just pointing something out in a friendly manner. Now the people that can ask for friends and family or gift as i understand it are call manufacturers. Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong there, I don't have an ego problem and want to be corrected if I am wrong. How goes the bow practice, getting any in yet? Shoulder won't let me yet.
It's hard sometimes to decipher what someone is saying in words. I didn't say you were bashing. I didn't want myself to seem I was bashing.
To pooh, the man has the call and can ask if someone would help pay his house or car loan too. My point is and like I said no bash, personally, for me I'd never pay someone else's bill. It belongs to the seller says pay pal.
Just a pet peeve. Best of luck to seller