OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by hunter22, August 16, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I cannot say enough about these strikers I have recently gotten from Clay Townsend. Top to bottom are: Ebony/Bloodwood, Rutland Dymondwood, and Persimmon/Snakewood. They not only are beautiful but will run on any surface. A lot of you know I have an addiction for fine strikers. Last count I had over 600. These rank right at the top of any I have seen or run.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

va longbeard

Gotta agree Rickey I don't have as many as you at this moment I have a snakewood persimmon similar to yours and a dymondwood with an osage top that are absolute smokers.

There not cheap but there top shelf strikers!

Ordered a ebony with a snakewood top and a persimmon with a bloodwood top last night and looking forward to running those.

I really like that bloody mary striker it looks sharp.

shatcher

How do you get in touch with Clay?

firedup

Very nice sir!  Always love to see items from your collection.  Sounds like you have a GOOD option to the standard picket fence.......LOL.

Sir-diealot

Very pretty strikers. I only have about 30 and my 2 Stuckey's and the diamond wood I got from Neal are my favorites along with a Ipe that I have from David Halloran that I really like. I have a pair of waterproof ones that I like as well. I want to add, Wenge, Hickory, purpleheart and monkeywood from Stuckey that I want to add by next season.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Chris O

Nice looking strikers and that is saying something coming from you hunter22 , thanks for sharing.

silverspur

Rickey, Those are nice and you probably have just as many pot calls to match those strikers too! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

NCL

Those are come nice looking strikers. I am also interested in how to contact Clay? Thanks