turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Selling Out Wood Turning Supplies

Started by RossAnderson, August 04, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

Hey there guys. I'm selling all of my wood turning supplies including my lathe if anybody is interested. 10x15 jet mini lathe I bought brand new 2 years ago, 3 carbide cutting tools with replacement cutting tips, the rest of the wood I have left striker and pot materials, different types of finishes, sand paper, 4 jaw barracuda chuck set, wire burning set, and the rest of the glass and slate I have left. Hadn't got the time anymore to mess around with it and needing money for other things. This would make a good start for a beginner. Would like to sell it all together instead of splitting it up. I can send pictures if anybody is interested. Will sell for $500. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

KYHeadhunter02

Where ya located? I assume you don't want to ship?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

neal

PM sent

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

RossAnderson

-Ross

Sir-diealot

Good to see you got the pictures figured out, good luck on your sales.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RossAnderson

SOLD

-Ross