OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New base

Started by SumToy, August 04, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

We thinking about trying to cut some of them out.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

DrDirtNap

Base and protection all in one piece...Looks awesome!  Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrowningGuy88

How much are these selling for William?

And when will they be ready?

superx2

Would also be interested in this.

Fdept56

My receiver is down there right now to get one of these put on it. I talked to him last week and I believe he said 130-135 but didn't write it down so I could be wrong.

SumToy

we cut part of them yesterday.  I think we may be able to help out on the amount.  We was thinking a 100 the if we put it one 15 to 20.    Now the way we doing them we cut some time off so may can help out but then The Material went up.   :TrainWreck1:   We finely  got hit with it.