turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

midland arms versa pack 20 ga.

Started by magnumgray, June 25, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnumgray

Just happened to run across these on gun trader .... 20 gauge with 22 inch barrel .... hammerless... adjustable stock.....  4.5 pounds .... and get this  threaded for Beretta choke tubes .... and around  $150

built in turkey off  the old Beretta Companion setup .... has anyone seen one?  Good review in guns illustrated too!

ltprod

Where on guntrader??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spurs Up

Intriguing...don't think I've ever seen a gun with a measured trigger pull (8lbs., 11 oz) more than double that of its overall weight (4.25 lbs).  Fix that, show me how to mount a dot, and I'm a buyer.

magnumgray

look under Bud's Guns online or in misc  single shots on gun trader.... someone has a bunch  or smooth bore single shots listed and somewhere in there are these guns

SumToy

we have did the gun in 410.  It seems to be a good little set up.  We did have on in for a mount and the 20 have mobile chokes in them.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

magnumgray

I'm going to order one ..... $150  tax and shipping