OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rutland Dymondwood Strikers

Started by neal, July 31, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

1, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 10 are sold

I've got several flare tip strikers for sale. They're $25 each shipped or two for $45. These are the original Rutland Dymondwood.
Check, MO or
PayPal nealherrman@yahoo.com

Pm me if you're interested.

Thank you,

Neal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

TerryLNanny

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Footballer

Pm sent

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

neal

1 & 10 are sold

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

bulian82

You guys won't be disappointed I love the two dymondwood strikers Neal made for me!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

neal

These are the 4 that I have left

neal

The red and black is sold. Just 3 left

neal

These 3 are left

neal

The two on the right are left. Both with the blue color in them.

Thank you to everyone for the quick response and payments!

Roost 1

neal

Just the solid color one left. If you're interested in other colors shoot me a PM I've got piles of them.

Thank you!!
Neal

Ga_Boy35

Hey Neal...Will you be turning more of these?