turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

.410 build suggestions

Started by skimerhorn, July 17, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

I'm looking to put together a 410 for turkey. Right now looking at mossberg pump or Steven's ou. Would rather not go single shot. I'm looking to get the gun threaded for chokes if it doesn't come that way and setup for tss.just something fun to play with. Anybody have any built they really like?

jryser

Well I can't say I built it but I have a Browning BPS Micro Midas in .410 with a ported Briley choke that I have fallen in love with!!!

35 yards!

TSS handload!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

I found a Yildiz over/under 26 inch barrel , it came from the factory already threaded for chokes , I got William at Sumtoy Customs that build my chokes 384 for the top barrel and 387 for the bottom , shooting Tss... it weight around 5 pounds ...  I would go over/under ... that way you can switch between your barrels , that's what i do... 384 up close and 387 further out ....

SumToy

Yildiz or Midland for the single shot.  Now some go with the old H&R but is is heavy. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

skimerhorn

So you guys like the o/u better then a pump?