Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Two more calls in the mail on Monday. Edit: Added 3 Soundfiles.

Started by Sir-diealot, July 13, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: greencop01 on July 24, 2018, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Chris O on July 13, 2018, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: Clardh on July 13, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
Congratulations on two nice calls and what a fine gesture to give your calls to a young sportsman. Kids are super appreciative of such a gift. Good job!
I agree X2
X3   Really  nice gesture don't forget to mentor. Really nice calls too !   :z-winnersmiley:
Oh yes for sure, I will have the vehicle by then and will be able to take kids though it will have to be on public land, I am not even allowed to take my GF to the private land I hunt.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Nice , now you have your work cut out for you learning how to play them...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on August 19, 2018, 11:35:07 AM
Nice , now you have your work cut out for you learning how to play them...
Yea I am trying to relearn all I had forgotton after not being able to hunt for 17 years. I will say that I find it much easier to play with the diamond wood striker I just got from Neal, that striker works great on the anodized aluminum as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Yes , Neal makes a fine diamondwood striker, he made me a match set, str. tip and flare tip....

TurkeyHunterML

Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TurkeyHunterML on August 24, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
Nice looking AM.
Thanks, I think I will be getting a lot of maple variation calls in the future, I really like what I have seen of them.

John Koenig:

TurkeyHunterML

Sounds real good. I know that when I am running calls I think that I could do better, but then I firmly believe that is just us hunters. Some of the worst sounding calls I have ever heard are from real hens in the woods.

The calls sound really good.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TurkeyHunterML on August 28, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
Sounds real good. I know that when I am running calls I think that I could do better, but then I firmly believe that is just us hunters. Some of the worst sounding calls I have ever heard are from real hens in the woods.

The calls sound really good.
Thanks, I do appreciate that.

John Koenig: