OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Thanks Full Choke enjoyed it!!!  (Read 4739 times)

Offline 3seasons

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Thanks Full Choke enjoyed it!!!
« on: June 29, 2018, 06:16:07 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to Full Choke for being our captain again this year. Great job!! And to the rest of the team it was another great year to be in the turkey woods, anytime is a good time for that.  Congrats to all who got birds and better luck next year for the ones who didn't.

I got to see my daughter finish her Grand Slam in Florida and I was blessed to be able to take a few birds along the way too.

Looking forward to next year for sure.

Offline cramerhunts

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Thanks Full Choke enjoyed it!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 05:41:38 PM »
Couldn't agree more! Always fun and this year wasn't any different. Can't thank everyone enough for all their effort for another great year. Looking forward to next as well!

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 07:51:04 AM »
Gentlemen,
As it is every year, I am honored to be associated with such a wonderful group of sportsmen. Just being on this team with you guys raises my stock value.

This was a hard fought season that was thankfully free of any melodrama or shenanigans. Well done, my brothers. The last time I checked, we came in 4th place this year, but understand this. Remember when I said that we should make every effort to get accurate scores on our birds and that the final tallies can be close? We missed taking a 3rd place win this year by .825 of a point. One beard hair on one bird that was 1/2" longer could have bumped us into the top three standings. This was the closest game I have ever seen and a big congratulations goes out to Gods of Thunder for a phenomenal victory this year.

Until next January, be safe and see you back here.

FullChoke  aka Norman

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline harleytom

• The Boss Gobbler
    • Tinypic
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 05:19:44 PM »
Thanks Norman for keeping us all on track and for doing so much work for the group. Great team and a great year. I hope everyone has a fantastic offseason. Already looking forward to 2019.