turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Footballer Call

Started by jryser, June 28, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jryser

Chestnut slate over slate. That just replaced a Dave Halloran slate in my vest.

https://youtu.be/fEcH33yRfr8

I got a better hang at the end!!!  That's how good his calls are!!  Here's a little more aggressive...

https://youtu.be/IMqHtEdK9as

Thanks Mark!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballer

Thanks buddy!

jryser

And to be extra fair to Mark - I'll post a good review with me having practiced on the call. I am not the greatest caller by any means, and my examples were more to demonstrate the ease with one can do WELL on a GREAT CALL by a middle of the road caller.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Glad you like yours and sorry I "stole" the one from the video he made  :OGani: lol.....
Mine replaces my Mabry walnut slate after many years of service.  It likes a lot of different strikers and has great versatility.  Keep an eye on Mark's calls for sure.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

jryser

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on July 01, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
Glad you like yours and sorry I "stole" the one from the video he made  :OGani: lol.....
Mine replaces my Mabry walnut slate after many years of service.  It likes a lot of different strikers and has great versatility.  Keep an eye on Mark's calls for sure.
Lol the good news is we have fun and don't take ourselves too seriously. This is one thing I love about this particular thread. . Hey KY MHH - the one Mark JUST made is perfect!!!  Consistency!!  Whoop whoop!! 

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sir-diealot

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on July 01, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
I had to laugh, The emoji I guess you would call it that you used of the turkey head popping up reminds me of the movie Sargent York and the scenes at the turkey shoot and shooting the Germans. Just watched it yesterday so it is fresh in my mind.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."