OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Benelli M2  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Crossplains

Benelli M2
« on: June 27, 2018, 05:46:47 PM »
I am currently shooting a Benelli Field M2, with hevi shot crio choke. The pattern is decent, but i want better.    I am looking to improve my gun by adding a burris speed bead and a new choke.  I am sitting on a ton of Magnum Blend that i acquired at a steal, so i am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for the best choke for this combination of gun and ammo.  I tried to search on here myself for the answer, but clearly i am missing the right combination of words

Offline BrowningGuy88

• Longbeard
Re: Benelli M2
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 07:05:07 PM »
I am currently shooting a Benelli Field M2, with hevi shot crio choke. The pattern is decent, but i want better.    I am looking to improve my gun by adding a burris speed bead and a new choke.  I am sitting on a ton of Magnum Blend that i acquired at a steal, so i am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for the best choke for this combination of gun and ammo.  I tried to search on here myself for the answer, but clearly i am missing the right combination of words

Might want to look in the Benelli Pattern Pictures section. Also, may want to post this in the Turkey Guns section where it will get more views.

As far as chokes/loads, I can't really help you. I shot an Indian Creek BDS in my M2 Tactical for the short while I had it.

Offline 3bailey3

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 08:12:28 PM »
Call William at Sumtoy, I got one from him that my M2 loves!

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:28:04 AM »
Call William at Sumtoy, I got one from him that my M2 loves!

X2. My Benelli with a sum toy .562-5 throws deadly patterns with heavy 7's. If I did not shoot tss now that would be my combo without a hesitation. tss through the same choke are off the charts.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline ctwny1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 08:24:09 AM »
I have a Beneli M2 with a Kick's 665 constriction and shooting Winchester Long Beard 3" number 6. It's a deadly combo.