OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New L.F. Cox call

Started by eorlando, June 27, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

I got my first Cox call in the mail yesterday. It is Ringed Gidgee and has a sterling silver turkey ferule with a mastadon ivory MP. It is beautiful and sounds great. The craftsmanship is second to none. Needless to say this won't be my last one from him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

worth612000

WOW! Beautiful call there. Congrats

Sir-diealot

Very pretty. I would also like to hear it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

KentuckyHeadhunter

Yes sir Eric she's a beauty.  That Aussie wood is real nice and you can't go wrong with his silver ferrule.  Good choice from Frank.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

sbbow

Congrats on a nice call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitro

Congrats. I got my 2018 call in the mail today also. Gidgee, Ivory with the plain sterling ferrule.

I vaguely remember my first one.. it's been a couple decades ago.. Frank makes fantastic turkey calls.
Royal Slam 2008

silverspur

Congrats a great call from Frank.  It will serve you well in the turkey woods for sure :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Jobugg12

Nice! take it to the woods and kill a few birds with it.......

chefrific

Beauty Eric! Get some blood on it next spring!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Will

Dang it I went with desert ironwood but should have asked for this type of wood, ringed gidgee. Very nice call and you have a turkey killing caller for sure. Mr Cox's calls are one of the finest. Congrats!

nitro

Desert Ironwood is my favorite trumpet material..  just ask to get back on Frank's list and plead for a Gidgee... I have 20 of Frank's trumpets and have always told him " call maker's choice"

One certainty, I have NEVER been disappointed in any call I got from Frank.

Quote from: Will on June 28, 2018, 09:36:47 PM
Dang it I went with desert ironwood but should have asked for this type of wood, ringed gidgee. Very nice call and you have a turkey killing caller for sure. Mr Cox's calls are one of the finest. Congrats!
Royal Slam 2008

nitro

My 2018 Cox Gidgee. Very nice yelper.
Royal Slam 2008

1iagobblergetter

Congrats Eric!!! Have to be happy with that one... ;D

drenalinld

Fantastic yelpers, Andy and Eric!

nitro

David ,

I got a photo of that call.. Be careful with it... Snakes break... :TooFunny:

Beautiful yelper.  You got another dandy.

AG
Royal Slam 2008