OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2 Beagles in NC need a new home

Started by Spellnj3, June 26, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spellnj3

Hello Fellas,
we just moves to Winston Salem NC and I need to find a new home for my two beagles.  We just don't have the room for them to run anymore.  They are brother and sister, great with kids they listen well but they are more outside dogs than inside.   I know this is a turkey forum but I figures I would start here and see how it goes.
Thanks for lookin.
Steve
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Sir-diealot

Best of luck to you, I would be heartbroken to have to give up my dog so I can just imagine having to give up two.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spellnj3

We are heartbroken but I'd rather see them with someone that can run them a few times a week.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Spellnj3 on June 26, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
We are heartbroken but I'd rather see them with someone that can run them a few times a week.
Completely understandable.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkman12

How old are the dogs?  My neighbor in Caswell County is looking for a beagle.  He has 20 some or 30 some acres.  I could ask him if he is interested.

Spellnj3

They are 7 years old I think, brother and sister from the same litter.  I have their AKC papers too.