OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksfan

I'm convinced you have to actually be part turkey to pull off that level of calling. Excellent video. As always, looking forward to seeing more.

jryser

Quote from: buzzardroost on June 22, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
I enjoyed it. I am concerned you won't get as many views since it's not semi-live/after season. But I don't care and you all may not either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For those of us who do our best to make it turkey season all year long, this method works! 

Rio Fan

Cool video. I can't wait to see more of your hunts. Your turkey calling is flat out amazing!  :icon_thumright:

strutstopper

Awesome, I can't wait to see the rest! Watching y'all get it done the way it's supposed to be done is great to see.

Cove

Quote from: Happy on June 22, 2018, 07:54:20 PM
I liked it. Nice to see the "shakes" after the shot and an an honest appreciation for the bird and the show he gave.

One thing you will NEVER see us take for granted. We don't glorify the kill. We love these animals and truly wish the game was catch and release. Unfortunately, it's not.

Quote from: buzzardroost on June 22, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
I enjoyed it. I am concerned you won't get as many views since it's not semi-live/after season. But I don't care and you all may not either.

I aware this may be the case. But to go semi-live I would have to set some time away from hunting them since this isn't my full time job. And we know that's not going to happen. So, I play the hand I'm dealt.

Thanks for the compliments guys! 

Cove

And Day 2 should be up in just a moment!  :toothy9:

nitro

Why couldn't you call that bird into the wide open??? :goofball:  I mean come on Dave.. Pick a better spot to kill one from. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :turkey2:

Signed, your #1 fan.

AG
Royal Slam 2008

Brian Fahs

I enjoyed the video.
More please.....

jryser

Quote from: Cove on June 25, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
And Day 2 should be up in just a moment!  :toothy9:
Yes!!!  Watching tonite. What a great way to keep turkey season alive all summer.

PALongspur

Fantastic job so far. Finally, REAL turkey hunting at it's finest!!

:thanks:

perrytrails

I think it's great, I have turkey on the brain year round.

New videos every few days this time of year is awesome for me.

Appreciate it

joeturkey

It doesn't get any more real them  this hunting  Osceola gobblers  in the everglades thanks cove.

BD

buzzardroost

I didn't even know there were places in FL where you could go 10-12 miles without hitting other roads.

jryser

Quote from: perrytrails on June 26, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
I think it's great, I have turkey on the brain year round.

New videos every few days this time of year is awesome for me.

Appreciate it
Exactly!!!