turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Enticer glass for Father's Day

Started by RAU, June 18, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAU

Wife and kids got me this for Father's Day. Enticer with some meaningful pics under the glass. Everything from my first ever turkey from 25 years ago to my sons first gobbler he shot with my daughter in blind, to the gobbler he shot this year!! I LOVE IT!!

BrowningGuy88

fishr64

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bobk

Snoodsniper

Awesome! Nice to see one of Al's calls here. I've never met the man but he isn't but a hop and skip away from me.

ShootingABN!

NCL

Pretty cool, nice idea with a collage of pictures.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

silvestris

Who is going to get their photo scratched on?
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

tomstopper

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

putzy

Great gift. I have half a dozen Enticer calls and all are my favorite.