turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My wife has outdone herself...

Started by Coop1082, June 16, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Well it's the day before Father's Day but my son had intentions of spoiling the surprise so she went ahead and gifted me with something that could never be replace. To keep the story short this a Snakewood/Holly Hudson HenBox with wood burning from Kelly Puckett. The images are me and my son on our first hunt together on one side and the other side is my father and I after the first turkey I ever pulled the trigger on many years ago. To add to that the " ASNF" Mr. Richard inscribed on the bottom of the call stands for "A Son Never Forgets". I don't even know how to thank everyone involved. Mr. Richard, Kelly, SixBird, my wife....they have honestly made this a Father's Day that will never be forgotten and the water works flowing right now show it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Rapscallion Vermilion

1iagobblergetter

That is really thoughtful of your wife. You'll treasure that forever..Id have to take it out on a nice spring season day with the boy and do a proof test...

J-Shaped

Where's the LIKE button? That's awesome!

Dr Juice

That's awesome. My wife will give me heartache for Fathers Day for sure

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

davisd9

Very nice! A call to treasure for sure!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bobk

KYHeadhunter02

Wow...I would have liked to seen your face pulling it out. That's a beautiful one of kind piece for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jryser

Wow...speechless and happy crying with u!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

ncturkey

Tail Feathers

That required a LOT of pre-planning.  Great gift!! :happy0064:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!