OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Well.. Nikon turkey Pro

Started by iloutdoorsman, June 15, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iloutdoorsman

lol, like yall haven't seen this before.

I need a Nikon turkey pro scope in APG with the anti glare.  Obviously willing to purchase and pay shipping. Must be in good working order.

Long story short, I had one and its gone missing. 

Cash or Trade. I have a Mueller Quick Shot sight for partial trade. Maybe Solid or Slick Trick broadheads for partial trade.

Anyone able to help me out?  :)

ShootingABN!

Good luck hope you can find one. ;)

1iagobblergetter

Try placing this in the WTB section or misc. gun section...

iloutdoorsman

Will do, thanks!

And I know some turkey huntin nut like me has 2 or 3 of these sitting around.. haha

Greg Massey

I've got 2 but not for sale , with the anti glare covers....in the box....

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Greg Massey on June 16, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
I've got 2 but not for sale , with the anti glare covers....in the box....

Hoarder  ;D 

iloutdoorsman

Ive seen guys do that with discontinued items, then item is re released and they loose alot of value. Personally Id rather see the scope doing what it was intended to do, which is not sitting in a box..  To each their own though.
If anything changes and you want to sell one just let me know..

Personally I had one, was in a bad car wreck and have been through a lot. So many ppl in and out.. and well.. I went to mount it and it's gone. I'm alive though and it's just a material item. I'll find one eventually and put it to good use.

Anyone have one feel free to PM me or just post a message here..

thanks

Greg Massey

Quote from: iloutdoorsman on June 17, 2018, 12:59:26 AM
Ive seen guys do that with discontinued items, then item is re released and they loose alot of value. Personally Id rather see the scope doing what it was intended to do, which is not sitting in a box..  To each their own though.
If anything changes and you want to sell one just let me know..

Personally I had one, was in a bad car wreck and have been through a lot. So many ppl in and out.. and well.. I went to mount it and it's gone. I'm alive though and it's just a material item. I'll find one eventually and put it to good use.

Anyone have one feel free to PM me or just post a message here..   Good luck, i hope you find one...

thanks

iloutdoorsman

still looking if anyone comes across one for sale..

thanks

bowmaster5687

iloutdoorsman

Hey guys, just a word of caution. Got a pm about a scope and sent an email to check on it. Things didnt add up at all.. i believe there is a scammer in the group.  Ive messaged the administrators. Just wantes to drop a word of caution. Here are some screenshots with names. Sincerely apologize if im wrong,  but things dont look good.

iloutdoorsman

1iagobblergetter

That's almost to good to be true.(price)....Ive never dealt with western union..Shannon says beware of low posts. In my opinion go with your gut feeling. Mine says i would run..Good luck...
If that one doesn't work out another one will adventually come along.

iloutdoorsman

On flipside bowmaster5687 is a very good member and helped me aquire a scope.
I plan on using it but want to mention that its black and I had hoped for one in APG. Was going to have it dipped but was cautioned by Tarjac and found that Nikon will void warranty if dipped. May take a chance on it still as scope is basically new and im sure it will be fine.
With that said if anyone is willing to trade camo for black id be interested in trading. Would trade plus cash. Or purchase one in APG if ya just want to sell. Id love to put one on each turkey gun.

Thanks