OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What’s it worth? (Winchester 1300)

Started by dms2511, June 17, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dms2511

I recently picked up a Winchester 1300 that appears to be dipped
in original Realtree Camo. Great condition, no idea what it's worth, never owned a 1300? Couldn't pass on the deal.  Can send photos if you want to PM me your cell number if that helps?

dms2511

I'm not a 1300 guy, so I just had never seen one like this before in Original Realtree camo and curious if anyone knew anything about them?  I'm guessing mid 80's gun?

Starting point suggestions on a good choke/shot combo would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

eddie234

I paid 150.00 each for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: dms2511 on June 18, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
I'm not a 1300 guy, so I just had never seen one like this before in Original Realtree camo and curious if anyone knew anything about them?  I'm guessing mid 80's gun?

Starting point suggestions on a good choke/shot combo would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

As far as value, $200 - $450 depending on who's buying.

Chokes, I have used Indian Creek 660 and Kicks Comp-n-Choke XXX Full with deadly effect in mine.

I am a SumToy fanboy, so I would say give him a call and he can point you in the right direction with one of his chokes.

I've shot Winchester High Velocity 5's and 6's, Hevi 3-2-6 and 3-2-7, Nitro Blends 2x5x7's and Straight 7's, and Handloads of TSS and they all killed turkeys.

nyhunter

that would be Advantage camo, I have an 870sm in that camo , great find right there :icon_thumright: