turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

In the mail today

Started by Sir-diealot, June 09, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I got in the anodized black aluminum in white oak pot I ordered from Footballer today and he had mentioned he had put something extra in there and I had figured maybe an extra striker but I was shocked when I realized I had twins! Not identical twins mind you but Fraternal twins, one anodized black aluminum and the other black slate and both in white oak. I decided to use the shirt that also came in the mail as a background.  I will find some kid to give my old Quaker Boy black slate to as I will be doing with all my calls I replace with wood.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bobk

Congratulations.  Great looking calls.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Footballer

Glad you like them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KYFrid

Pretty calls for sure. I'm sure they will serve you well for many springs to come.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Congrats Sir-die and nice gesture Footballer!!! :happy0064:

JonD.

Awesome! There's a great bunch of guys on this forum.
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

SteelerFan

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Footballer on June 09, 2018, 09:35:31 PM
Glad you like them!

Sure do, thanks again, I can see what you mean about needing more pressure on the aluminum.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: KYFrid on June 09, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
Pretty calls for sure. I'm sure they will serve you well for many springs to come.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Thanks, I am sure they will, now I have to take the time to continue listening/getting CD's and trying to improve my calling, I lost a lot of the technique I used to have and really have to work on my cadence again to get back to where I was.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on June 09, 2018, 09:52:19 PM
Congrats Sir-die and nice gesture Footballer!!! :happy0064:
Thank you, sure was!

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: JonD. on June 09, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
Awesome! There's a great bunch of guys on this forum.
I have to agree, always there to give tips too without running you down which is something I really like as well.

John Koenig:

jed clampett

Great gesture...you got a couple of awesome pots there for sure!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: jed clampett on June 09, 2018, 11:16:56 PM
Great gesture...you got a couple of awesome pots there for sure!!
Sure was and sure do! Hopefully I will learn to run them as well as he does.

John Koenig:

Footballer

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 09, 2018, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: Footballer on June 09, 2018, 09:35:31 PM
Glad you like them!

Sure do, thanks again, I can see what you mean about needing more pressure on the aluminum.

Blasted aluminums need more pressure to run. I put more pressure in the front end and ease off in the back end. I do that on most calls but especially that type aluminum