OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi 2019

Started by Spitten and drummen, June 02, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Mr. Bob is right the greatest of friendships xome together to just enjoy each others company. God willing I will be there.

Jstocks

I have been thinking about trying to attend. I usually don't go many places without my family. For you guys that have been, is this a place/event where a family (I have 3 young girls) can spend a day browsing calls, talking, meeting new folks? Or is it a more suited for grown men only?

ol bob

merriamsman

If a person was going to fly there from Montana, where is the best/closest city to fly into?

HookedonHooks

Quote from: merriamsman on June 05, 2018, 09:18:26 PM
If a person was going to fly there from Montana, where is the best/closest city to fly into?
Atlanta

ol bob

Greenville- Spartanburg its only about 1 1/2 hour drive from the airport

merriamsman

Thanks for that information. I assume Atlanta might be cheaper, but Greenville-Spartenburg might be closer/more convenient?

HookedonHooks

Quote from: merriamsman on June 06, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
Thanks for that information. I assume Atlanta might be cheaper, but Greenville-Spartenburg might be closer/more convenient?
Atlanta will be a lot more of a cluster, but you'd likely find a cheaper flight. It's about the same distance wise, but you may get caught in Atlanta traffic greatly slowing you down. 

davisd9

Quote from: merriamsman on June 06, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

According to Google Flights, from Billings to Greenville leaving the 11th and coming back the 13th of January is as cheap as $561 and go up from there. To Atlanta the cheapest is $475.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

merriamsman

mgm1955

From Atlanta is an easy drive.