turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2019 Opening Day Goal

Started by zelmo1, June 03, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I already have a target for opening day next year, even though yesterday was my last day here. Dam bird was in the same tree every day we hunted there. He flew down in the field 3 times and the woods every time after that. All different directions. The first 2 times we killed his dad/uncle and brother presumably. He flew down to 30 yards of me yesterday and I only caught glimpses of him, it is thick here now. I hope I have nightmares of him all year, lol. Good luck with all your non turkey related endeavors. Al Baker

Tail Feathers

I have a score to settle with an old Tom.  I hope to do it next opening morning.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

nitro

I plan to be in S. FL for the 2019 opener.. with a couple friends. Then on to the normal schedule.
Royal Slam 2008

Dtrkyman

Just to be there!  Can't wait!

ol bob

To get back in the woods at least one more time.

Popapi

Going for that SLAM......1st stop FLORIDA!

ShootingABN!

Just hoping to hear and work some birds, here in Mississippi on public land.

Sir-diealot

Have a vehicle that will get me there reliably.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

dejake

I have a target bird.  Watched him for 2 years.  Next year he'll be 4 and ripe for the pickin'. 

davisd9

Have a conversation with a gobbler and then kill him.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer