OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

20 gauge 870 Express Magazine Cap with internal ratchet and factory sling swivel

Started by Gmed, May 24, 2020, 07:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmed

Looks like this one....Any one have an extra or know where I can get one other than Remingtons ridiculous asking price of $60.00?
The back of it should have the internal ratchet as pictured...

USMC0331

Curtdawg88

I ordered one last year. I don't remember from where but I know I didn't pay $60. Most of major online firearm retailer should carry it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Curtdawg88

Gmed

Curtdawg88, the one from Midway has external ball and detent and won't work on the Express....

Curtdawg88

Quote from: Gmed on May 24, 2020, 08:37:04 PM
Curtdawg88, the one from Midway has external ball and detent and won't work on the Express....
That's what my express uses. Well it's an express magnum, not sure if that makes a difference. And it's 20 years old.

I think my 12ga 870 has the type you are talking about. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gmed

Heck, I appreciate any help. I have looked at so many I can almost tell you Remington part numbers. The one I am looking for is F401448. On the old 870s before they went to a light weight, the twelves and 20s were on the same frame and many parts interchanged....I hate to buy "made in China" stuff off Amazon...

N2TRKYS

I don't see any of their magazine caps that cost $60 on Remington's website.  Yours is about $33, but it's out of stock right now. 
83% of all statistics are made up.