OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Wtb or trade for : KP trumpets, Billy buice trumpets, Billy Mcallister angled mouth piece , misfire

Started by ltprod, May 28, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltprod

Pm or text me what you have

Torrey
1-225-315-6677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltprod

ltprod

ltprod

ltprod

savduck

Just curious. Three of those call makers keep calls in stock. Two of the three can turn them quick if they dont have stock....why not just call them.
Georgia Boy

ltprod

Same reason you don't buy a turkey at your local grocery store, thrill of the hunt

No seriously
Soon as I get the funds totally away from my wife without her knowing I've bought a few more trumpets
I willl
Until then I was gonna test the waters and see if anybody had buyers remorse after turkey season closed or needed money for other endeavors after turkey season, like fishing or whatever
But good question Del crow Aka savduck

land cruiser

Quote from: savduck on May 30, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
Just curious. Three of those call makers keep calls in stock. Two of the three can turn them quick if they dont have stock....why not just call them.
I left a message on one of their phones and it has been few months.

davisd9

Quote from: land cruiser on May 31, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Which have you left messages with?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wchadw

Quote from: davisd9 on May 31, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
Quote from: land cruiser on May 31, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Which have you left messages with?
I have enquired with KP and Buice recently. Other 2 I don't know about but KP has a waiting list "about a year" and Mr Billy had a few on hand

sbbow

davisd9

KPs list has grown exponentially this year.  He usually only builds like 25 or so trumpets a year but his calls have been advertised a great deal this season, they deserve all the hype they were given.  I have no clue what his cut off number a year is but he has a family and full time job.  He builds calls because he enjoys it.  He does not build his trumpets for collecting but for hunting.  It is worth the wait if you are patient and he does not ask for money up front.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wchadw

Quote from: sbbow on May 31, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
KP told me about 2 year wait

I went back and looked and he did say about 2 year wait.

Terry

sbbow