OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed

Started by yelpy, May 25, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

Just found out our daughter has cancer and she can use every prayer possible to help her through the struggle. If anyone has any good information that would help her through this please let me know.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

spaightlabs

Eff cancer!  Positive vibes your gal's way Yelpy - sucks to watch your kiddo suffer.

BUT, she can beat this.

Massive dietary change starting right now.  gotta get all the sugar and crap food out of the diet.  ALL OF IT.  This isn't the time to screw around.

yelpy

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 25, 2018, 09:50:20 PM
Eff cancer!  Positive vibes your gal's way Yelpy - sucks to watch your kiddo suffer.

BUT, she can beat this.

Massive dietary change starting right now.  gotta get all the sugar and crap food out of the diet.  ALL OF IT.  This isn't the time to screw around.
Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JonD.

praying for your daughter and you too.
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

Sir-diealot

Prayers sent. Have been through it with so many friends and family members. I agree with spaightlabs diet will be crucial.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

HILBY72

DTGobble

Cancer definitely sucks.  Your family will be in our prayers.

USMC0331

daddyduke

Praying for your daughter now!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Chris O

Quote from: daddyduke on May 25, 2018, 10:28:12 PM
Praying for your daughter now!
X2 I hate hearing this, stay strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Special prayers from all of us in Tennessee...  prayers, prayers , prayers... for your family and daughter....

Big Jeremy

land cruiser

Prayers sent.

Find an oncologist who specializes in this type of cancer and then get a second opinion from a regional hospital. Look for key opinion leaders, they would know all available clinical trials.

Best of luck, beat the crap out of it.