OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tagged out in NY yesterday!

Started by Aurora Wild, May 25, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wild

I set up in a spot where I had heard a hen and a gobbler last week.  About 6:30 The hen started up so I antagonized her with one of my diaphragm calls. After a bit I heard the gobbler  coming in to the hen.  I really layed on the clucks and purrs.  The hen was so agitated she dragged the old boy right in at about 12 yards.  10 1/2" beard and 1" spurs.  Great way to end the season!

Aurora Wild

Here is a Pic of me and the bird

daddyduke

Congrats on being so aggravating! lol
Nice bird!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

jryser

FANTASTIC!!!  Looks like a great call, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yelpy

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

maytom

Tunaguy

Nice way to beat the clock! I went out yesterday w/no luck. Can't wait for next spring.
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Turkeyhunter

Congratulations! Great looking bird!!

HVS

3bailey3

JonD.

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31

tomstopper

Very nice. Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk