turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello from Michigan

Started by rooster, May 24, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster

Good day to all.Im new to the forum and am pleased to be in such fine company.My turkey hunting career started a bit later than most.It all started a half dozen years ago when I took my sons on a doe management hunt.My youngest didnt care anything about  deer.He was fascinated with the turkeys.Kept laughing everytime he saw them.He said he thought the way they bobbed their heads back and forth when they walked was funny.We gave it a go the following spring and was hooked.We watched turkeys throughout the year,books,dvds,joined NWTF and the forum and learned together.After a few mistakes the first few years he killed his first,a 25 pounder and have taken a few nice birds since. Sorry for  the long intro just thought our induction was kind of cool and am glad to have caught the disease!

daddyduke

Welcome to O.G. from Indiana!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

tomstopper

Welcome to OG

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

mgm1955