Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Remington 1100 Turkey barrel for sale

Started by va wingbone, May 16, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va wingbone

Remington 1100 3" magnum vent rib barrel professionally cut to 21" and sleeved to around .675, spray can camo. Shoots HTL or lead great. $175 TYD
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

va wingbone

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

va wingbone

adkmountainken

are you sure its a 1100? they did not make a 1100 that shot 3 inch as far as I know, the 1187 does though.

NC pine chicken

They definitely make a 3in magnum 1100 I have one. I'm tempted to get the barrel, but the original for my gun shoots like a champ. Only gripe is it's 30in long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va wingbone

What pine chicken said, I had a 26" full choke barrel some years ago that would print close to 200 in 10" with hevi13 6s but I hating that long barrel in thicker woods

adkmountainken

ok here is my question my 1100 barrel says 2 3/4 will my receiver handle 3 inch if I had your barrel? nothing printed on receiver as far as 2 3/4 or 3 inch just printed on barrel.