OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Lets Break 500 - Call Out Time  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
Lets Break 500 - Call Out Time
« on: May 16, 2018, 02:09:31 PM »
Roughneck, lmbhngr, BluMtnGobbler, and 18javelin where you boys at? I know you all are out there killing birds so post up some pictures!

We only need one more bird to break 500. We might not win this because as it looks now there are some teams who have 9 birds scored averaging 64 per bird, which is very impressive, but it would be good to get our 9 this season.

Good luck everyone still hunting!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:47:50 PM by Gobble! »

Offline Smooth_Operator

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Lets Break 500 - Call Out Time
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 08:27:27 PM »
Hope you guys are killing birds out there! My season ended the 15th. Hunted very little this year, five days straight opening week in mid March but birds were late to get going this year. I work at a nuclear power plant and our spring refueling outage started beginning in April, so only got five days to hunt the rest of the season. Was blessed to kill a good bird on one of those hunts and help the team. No refueling outage next spring so I’m thinking of taking vacation in mid March next year to chase some Osceola down in Florida, if any of you guys are interested hit me up. Always fun being on this team, can’t wait to do it again next year! Good luck to those still hunting!

-Blake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Offline 18javelin

Re: Lets Break 500 - Call Out Time
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 12:06:40 PM »
I'm still here boys, headed to Kansas Monday to spend a week chasing birds. We had a hiccup in our regular season with a sick child for 5 days running 104 temps. Keep faith, I'll do my best to get it done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk