OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: (SOLD) ATI Pistol Grip in Break Up  (Read 2260 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
(SOLD) ATI Pistol Grip in Break Up
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:11:00 PM »
I have an ATI pistol grip stock that I had dipped in Mossy Oak Break Up to match my 835.  Loved the stock but I shoot a 20 ga regularly now, one has this exact stock on it as well, and it has sat in my closet the last two to three years.  I have all the adapters for it. 

Here is a link to the stock: https://www.atioutdoors.com/shotforce-pgs
Here is a link to who dipped it and their price list: http://www.carolinacustomcamo.com/pricing/

I paid around $125 for the stock and dipping.  I am asking $100 TYD, USPS Money Order strongly preferred but will take a check.  Feel free to PM questions. Have references upon request.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 02:03:51 PM by davisd9 »
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: F/S ATI Pistol Grip in Break Up
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:04:50 AM »
TTT
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 08:26:49 AM »
TTT

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 07:15:45 AM »
TTT

Offline Snoodsniper

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 10:38:32 PM »
Id really like to try one of these on a BPS. Of all the pistol grip stocks this looks like the easiest to adapt/modify.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 07:06:27 AM »
Id really like to try one of these on a BPS. Of all the pistol grip stocks this looks like the easiest to adapt/modify.

They do not seem to be very popular for some reason but I have enjoyed using the two I have had on guns.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 09:15:13 AM »
Would be willing to trade on the right box call or some Fowler strikers. Thanks!

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »
Bumping for a week then will try eBay.  Will listen to reasonable offers and now will accept PayPal.  Thanks!

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 07:14:31 AM »
Bump

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 02:03:33 PM »
Sold