OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Handcrafted hen box/fiddlebox/Stribling, short box and longbox holsters ....  (Read 18550 times)

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Presently sold out of short box AND hen box holsters.

Only one or two friction call holsters left.  Fair number of longbox holsters on hand …...for the moment.

We're gearing up to do a couple decent sized runs of EVERYTHING we make, so...……..please stand by. 

Thank you, OG members for your overwhelming response and support !!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Bumping this back up.

If things work out as planned, we should be in ample supply of each of our 4 styles of holster by tomorrow afternoon.

Still $45 TYD, any style.

Thanks !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Bumping this back up.

If things work out as planned, we should be in ample supply of each of our 4 styles of holster by tomorrow afternoon.

Still $45 TYD, any style.

Thanks !!!

Kicking these up.

We're well supplied with all varieties at the moment.
PA elitist since 1979

Offline Rzrbac

• Longbeard
The henbox holster I recently got is pure quality. To make it even sweeter I have a strap on my vest that fits it perfectly.

Offline kwild835

• The Boss Gobbler
The henbox holster I recently got is pure quality. To make it even sweeter I have a strap on my vest that fits it perfectly.
I second this^^^  Absolute top notch call holster!

Offline chefrific

• The Boss Gobbler
Top shelf quality.  Super impressed with the longbox and short box holster I received.  Don't hesitate brothers, these are WELL worth the price.
Thanks Don!

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
A huge "THANK YOU", fellers, for your kind words and votes of confidence in our holsters !!!   MUCH appreciated !!!

We strive to produce the best tool for the job at a reasonable price point.  Always, ALWAYS nice to hear from satisfied customers.

Best of luck this spring !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Online paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
These are built tank tough. I will not trust my box calls in any other holster.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
These are built tank tough. I will not trust my box calls in any other holster.

Thanks, John Boy (author of our motto "Tank tough") !!!

Appreciate you confidence and kind words !!
PA elitist since 1979

Offline JeffC

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Thank you Don, ordered a long box holster, worried 1 size fits all would be loose, sent measurement's to Don, he said "not to worry". Received holster yesterday, wow!! holster fits super snug, awesome job, thanks again, Jeff 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Thank YOU, Jeff for your business and for your support !!!!

Best of luck this spring !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

Online packmule

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Thank you Don, ordered a long box holster, worried 1 size fits all would be loose, sent measurement's to Don, he said "not to worry". Received holster yesterday, wow!! holster fits super snug, awesome job, thanks again, Jeff

Yes, these are the real deal!

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.

Yes, these are the real deal!

Thank you for your kind endorsement !!
PA elitist since 1979

Offline zsully

Just got my longbox holster from Don yesterday. I’m so impressed with this holster. The fit is perfect and there is no doubt it’s built tank tough. I would highly recommend this holster for anyone looking.

Online bbcoach

• Double Beard
I received my short box holder on Monday and Don's craftmanship is fantastic.  The box fits perfectly inside with no rattling and the sheep skin cradles the call.  It will be on my belt, in about a month.  Thanks Don!