OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Handcrafted hen box/fiddlebox/Stribling, short box and longbox holsters ....  (Read 18551 times)

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Weekend bump.

Still have a couple to a few of each style of holster available.

Still $45 TYD...…...your choice.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline Pooh4459

• The Boss Gobbler
I just got mine and surprisingly my fiddleboxes fit in it perfectly also. Well worth the money.

Offline mwr

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Great Holsters!!!

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Thanks for the kind words, fellers !!

So glad you are happy with your holsters !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
I just got mine and surprisingly my fiddleboxes fit in it perfectly also. Well worth the money.

Bumping these back up.

After some conversations with customers and their satisfaction of this holster's fit for the Watkins fiddlebox…….  the henbox holster has now been re-branded as the "henbox/fiddlebox holster".  I've added a pair of photos of the fit in the original post on page 1.

Thanks !!
PA elitist since 1979

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Handcrafted hen box/fiddlebox, short box and longbox holsters ....
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2018, 12:47:45 AM »
Got one of these Hen Box holsters from Yoder. Let me tell you, that thing is PERFECT for Richards' full size hen box! Nice and secure but not so tight that it's hard to get out. Couldn't be better!
If you have a hen box that you want to actually use and not damage out in the field, get one of these holsters. You won't be sorry...

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2018, 09:20:23 PM »
Got one of these Hen Box holsters from Yoder. Let me tell you, that thing is PERFECT for Richards' full size hen box! Nice and secure but not so tight that it's hard to get out. Couldn't be better!
If you have a hen box that you want to actually use and not damage out in the field, get one of these holsters. You won't be sorry...

Thank you, sir for your kind words of confidence in our holster !!!

Always glad to hear feedback from another happy customer.  May your new holster serve you through many sharp spurs and long beards !!! 

Safe and good hunting to you !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2019, 10:17:38 AM »
Bumpin' it up for (it ain't comin' fast enough !!) spring.

Just finished a new run of holsters, leaving us in decent supply of all 3 types.  Still built tank tough.  Still $45 TYD, your choice.

Thanks for looking !!!

Long box:

Short box:

Hen box / fiddle box:

PA elitist since 1979

Offline VGJ5

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2019, 11:08:44 AM »
Are any of the henbox/fiddlebox holsters still available? If so, I would like one. Those are two styles I have trouble fitting in some holsters. My mom confiscated the shortbox holster I got from you, and she loves it!
"Turkey hunting is a series of instant tactical decisions that are invariably irreversible."
- Colonel Tom Kelly

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:28 AM »
Are any of the henbox/fiddlebox holsters still available? If so, I would like one. Those are two styles I have trouble fitting in some holsters. My mom confiscated the shortbox holster I got from you, and she loves it!

Yes, sir.  A new batch of hen box / fiddle box holsters just completed yesterday and ready to ship !!!

Short box holsters, too.  Maybe you need one of those, too, for your mom !!!   :D
PA elitist since 1979

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Just an additional update and a couple more pics from a repeat customer...………….
He said, "...........another nice fit.  This one is a John Eddleman Gator Gobbling Stribling.  The strap doubles as a silencer in this case."

PA elitist since 1979

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Bumpin' em up.

We have a decent supply of all models on hand at the moment.
PA elitist since 1979

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Weekend bump
PA elitist since 1979

Offline MISSISSIPPI Double beard

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Do you have one for a hen box?
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Yes sir.   I have a couple henbox holsters on hand at this moment.
PA elitist since 1979