OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A wingbone for mom

Started by sbbow, April 26, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

I lost my mom back in December an I wanted to do something for her to me. Mom always got my turkeys an bedding plants(flowers)for Mother's Day. One of moms favorite says was(Steven am I gonna have to go to the grocery store. No mom I gotcha covered). Kevin Rouse I have no words you except thank you very very much! Here are a few pics of mom an the wingbone. The pics are from when Greenbay came to Kansas City an my brother took her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letinmfly

Great looking call and an even greater keepsake buddy. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Sir-diealot

I am sorry for your loss, I lost my mother in 1995 from breast cancer so I understand the loss. That is a fine looking call and it looks like you ma had fun at the game. It is a dream of mine to get on Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

SteelerFan

That's awesome! Mom approved, for sure!!!

shoer2

That is nice she would be proud

EZ

WOW, what a great memorial to your Mom.... and Kevin nailed it. Beautiful call!!!

Chris O

Very nice, hope you kill a turkey with it

crow

Very nice idea for a memorial,
good success to you with it this season, that would make it more special

Fatbeard

Thank you for allowing me to make the call for you. Hope you are pleased with it. Honored to do it.
East TN Beard Buster

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

mgm1955