turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEW "Stumpy" - Ceramic by Chad Hutcheson REVIEW

Started by SteelerFan, May 04, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

guys I appreciate all the comments and I am honored to have such great feedback and wanted to thanks each and everyone of you guys for purchasing one of my calls and I hope you pile up the longbeards year after year with them
Thanks
Chad
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

TauntoHawk

Stumpy is your standard ceramic pot over glass or slate?

I'm a big ceramic fan and that sound file was pure turkey fire
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

stumpy

Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

jjnfla

Quote from: stumpy on May 09, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
Happy hooker I would but I can't ever find any corian 7/8" thick and don't know if the ceramic being so high pitched would make a good nasty raspy call or not but if I can find some the right thickness I may make a few to try

i got some solid 1"corian blanks if you wanna,try em

NCL

I just ordered the ceramic sycamore pot. Now the anticipation/waiting starts,I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Caspar

SteelerFan

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 14, 2018, 09:26:33 PM
I got a Sycamore ceramic in the mail today,. I have owed just about every ceramic made by the common named call Maker's. The only ceramic I have kept is my Halloran ceramic, until today it was the best sounding ceramic I have owed but this Sycamore ceramic by Chad is off the charts good!!! It's pure turkey, I still can't believe how good it sounds. Thank you Mr.Chad for a fantastic sounding pot

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

vt35mag

Field tested, Gobbler approved. Called in Dads 2nd bird of the day with the Sycamore. It will see plenty of vest time next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

stumpy

That's what I like to see
Congrats to u and ur dad

Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

vt35mag

Quote from: stumpy on May 20, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
That's what I like to see
Congrats to u and ur dad

Stumpy
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

va longbeard

Wow!  That is an awesome sounding call! Got a couple of ceramic calls but they have never made the cut into my vest.  SteelerFan I think you just cost me some money I am going to put in an order for one of those. 

NCL

I got mine in the mail yesterday. All I can say is it is outstanding. Thanks Stumpy.

stumpy

thanks guys I really do appreciate the feedback
Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Rapscallion Vermilion

I just received mine in the mail.  All the praise above is spot on.  This is an outstanding pot call.

fishr64

I just received the Sycamore ceramic and agree with RV completely! And Chad is a great guy to deal with!!  :icon_thumright: