turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

second bird down with my other 10 ga/pic

Started by deadbuck, April 30, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbuck

Decided to take the SP10 out for a stroll. Another 2 1/2 oz of TSS9 down the pipe, and this bird never flopped once, not even reflexes.

ElkTurkMan

Congrats on your ten gauge Turkey. One of these years I would like to take a bird with my SP-10.

Congrats. I had the same thing happen this morning. Ithaca Mag 10 with Rem SP10 barrel blew one down and not a twitch.

BTH

Nice job! The 10 hits like a friggin wrecking ball.
Phil 4:13

tha bugman

Quote from: deadbuck on April 30, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Decided to take the SP10 out for a stroll. Another 2 1/2 oz of TSS9 down the pipe, and this bird never flopped once, not even reflexes.
what is the pellet count that you are getting out of this 10 with that load?  Looks like you have a Primos Jellyhead (Original) as well??

deadbuck

That is a Jellyhead .695 choke and I only patterned it once with the TSS9 and got 366 hits. That is only 40% of payload so it could get a lot better but I just haven't felt the urge to try different chokes yet. It has one shot killed every bird I have shot at and I don't carry it a lot.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.