OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Big J Calls!!!

Started by chbarnha, April 29, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

Just got these wingbones from John Morton.... must say they are top notch. I don't know for sure if he is on this website or not but I know he is on facebook. Really top notch calls and a great guy to deal with. he asked what theme I wanted for my set and told him I wasn't sure so went with a theme from  his home state of La.... these calls came out great

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Big J Custom Calls

Thank you sir for the complement. I try to treat people as I want to be treated. I will never send anything out that I won't hang around my neck and call ol'thunderlips with myself. I figured you'd like a little Louisiana in your house. Thanks for the business! it was my pleasure!
I will never send you a call that I would not hang around my neck and use to call Ol'Thunderlips with myself. I get a lot of complements about how "Pretty" my calls come out when I am done. Then I here "I'm going to put it on a shelf so it doesn't get broke." PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. I want to see hunting pictures and successful hunts with these calls. that is the ultimate complement. Thank you.

EZ

KentuckyHeadhunter

Now all you have to do is pull up your shirt and maybe you'll gets some beads.  A good bead on a longbeard that is. :fud:
:TooFunny:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

mgm1955