turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Titansfan

Started by Longshanks, April 21, 2011, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

You have some serious problems you need to work out with yourself.  I am not only a professional guide who teaches allot of kids to turkey hunt through the Jake's program  but i am also an accomplished trial attorney.  Your point is ambiguous and comical and doesn't warrent an argument.  Your inability to express yourself makes it impossible to even understand your point other than somekind of childhood recess "who started it" convoluted rant.  Its amazing that you are this worked up over a child overstepping his bounds and getting confronted by experienced hunters.  You must have some childhood issues you need to work out.  Good Luck!

new2turkey

This is unnecessary...

I don't understand why you would start another thread so that everyone can see your 2nd argument.

If you feel it is an important issue, send him a PM and fight with eachother that way.

Longshanks

Im not sure if you read the nasty post that was sent to me after this whole thing was settled but that thread was ended.  Its not an important issue at all.

new2turkey

Quote from: Longshanks on April 21, 2011, 10:40:24 PM
Im not sure if you read the nasty post that was sent to me after this whole thing was settled but that thread was ended. 

I did... Send him a PM if you feel the need, personally I don't want to see the fighting, the thread will get deleted anyway, so please, at least the the public display of your quarrels.

Longshanks

I have said all that i need to say. Good luck in the turkey woods! :wave:

new2turkey

Thank you, goodluck to you too, Longshanks

bird

OK people.....I agree that this school yard squabbling is unnecessary and enough is enough already.  If I have to move another thread there may be some people going with it also.

bird

Old Gobbler

You people need to get over the bickering ...or else.....

I have noticed a few trends here as of lately , I would rather not comment on it but since this is starting to grow beyond a regular annoyance I feel something needs to said

Read the "1 rule " -BE NICE -----post in the general , if you somehow feel you cannot abide by this one solitary rule here , it is time for you to move on - we will be glad to "help" you move on down the road..... if we feel it is necessary - 

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon