OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: All weather Yingling Pot call  (Read 1327 times)

Offline kjnengr

All weather Yingling Pot call
« on: April 20, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
What material surface and pot do y'all recommend for an all weather pot call from Mr. Mike Yingling?  Thanks for the suggestions.

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
Re: All weather Yingling Pot call
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 02:56:57 PM »
What material surface and pot do y'all recommend for an all weather pot call from Mr. Mike Yingling?  Thanks for the suggestions.
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn’t offer it. Glass over slate has a great sound to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:59:17 PM »
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn’t offer it. Glass over slate has a great sound to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I concur

Offline bobk

• In Memorial
  • Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »
I have crystal over glass and it sounds great. I am sure they all sound good or Mike wouldn’t offer it. Glass over slate has

I AGREE

Offline compton30

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 07:00:46 PM »
Hard to go wrong with any of Mike's calls. I went with the Crystal Slate because I wanted to add some rasp to my call arsenal. Was getting screamer heavy

Offline yelpy

• Double Beard
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
Hard to go wrong with any of Mike's calls. I went with the Crystal Slate because I wanted to add some rasp to my call arsenal. Was getting screamer heavy
All of Mike's pots have good rasp in them. It's hard to choose. They all sound good and run easy.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk