OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Hunting Public

Started by tha bugman, April 20, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perrytrails

Quote from: Gobble! on April 20, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Probably my favorite channel on YouTube right now. Shane Simpson's stuff is a very close second.
X2.... Shane has some great hunts also

deerhunt1988

Quote from: outdoorsmen on April 22, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
Oh im not judging negitively. Don't get me wrong. I like the guys. Hard work and determination is impressive. Im a bit envious of them.  Reminds me of something i would have wnted to do in my youth, college wouldnt let me.  Im waiting for them to anmounce that they set up a go fund me account to support their trip. I bet they woild get a fair amount of contributors.
In one of their recent podcasts they talk about their side businesses and how they work for themselves.

owlhoot

Good videos and funny guys .They get it done.

BHMTitan

I started watching The Hunting Public youtube channel back in the fall... their deer hunting skills are top notch.

catman529

They are my favorite by far. I got so frustrated with my season over the past week or so, I had to quit watching them...now I finally killed a turkey, I need to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

POk3s

I agree completely! It's such a breath of fresh air to watch public land hunting with guys I feel like I could share a camp with. I found them by watching the spring thunder videos and wondering what in the heck happened to them. Then I saw it in the "suggested" area and never looked back. As for the gofundme stuff, they addressed it in one of the earlier videos and said they get the most help by supporting the companies that support them. Idk if that was bogus or not but that was their answer. One things for sure, I'd be ditching that hummer! Hahahaha. Ol stormbringer must really love that thing

TauntoHawk

Quote from: POk3s on April 24, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
I agree completely! It's such a breath of fresh air to watch public land hunting with guys I feel like I could share a camp with. I found them by watching the spring thunder videos and wondering what in the heck happened to them. Then I saw it in the "suggested" area and never looked back. As for the gofundme stuff, they addressed it in one of the earlier videos and said they get the most help by supporting the companies that support them. Idk if that was bogus or not but that was their answer. One things for sure, I'd be ditching that hummer! Hahahaha. Ol stormbringer must really love that thing
Haha they are so broke its not even his beat up hummer it's his parents he has the blue smurf that non of the doors work. Someone needs a truck in that group bad

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Improvinghunter101

Love watching their videos along with Simpsons!

JMalin

Thread bump.  These guys are awesome!  So envious of the amount of time these guys get to spend hunting turkeys.  Watching them struggle hunting completely new areas and then figuring it out is deeply relatable. 

cwb04

Far and away my favorite videos.  Never watched youtube until now and I binge watched a bunch of the turkey hunts.  Great bunch of young guys doing what they love to do and doing it well.  Shows all aspects of the hunt - even the misses and mess ups.  Thanks for the heads up on this.  Addicted for sure.  No that I am up to date on their videos for this season I need to check out this Shane Simpson also - for some reason his name rings a bell.  Did he used to frequent this site?

Bolandstrutters

They have produced the best hunting content out there IMO.  What happened to Shane Simpson?  Seems like he posted a video weekly in the past.  Now It's only been a few all spring. 

jryser

I'm as close a member from this group to THP.

I write, record, and produce all the music for the show. A labor of love Bc THESE GUYS ARE THE REAL DEAL. Plus they keep me healthy! 

My hunt was a private land hunt this year Bc of new health issues - but the spirit of what we all do is to do the best we can with what we have and that's brotherhood, time teaching and learning, and growing together. They know about this page and the great support from you, and their views reflect that.

https://youtu.be/48dcJNQCaf4

Enjoy unless u prefer not to watch a private land hunt; then as the stormtrooper said, move along, move along...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMalin

Quote from: jryser on May 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

I write, record, and produce all the music for the show. A labor of love Bc THESE GUYS ARE THE REAL DEAL. Plus they keep me healthy! 

My hunt was a private land hunt this year Bc of new health issues - but the spirit of what we all do is to do the best we can with what we have and that's brotherhood, time teaching and learning, and growing together. They know about this page and the great support from you, and their views reflect that.

Enjoy unless u prefer not to watch a private land hunt; then as the stormtrooper said, move along, move along...

You've got absolutely nothing to apologize for.  As a Texas hunter, all my in state birds come off private land and if times/conditions are tough and the birds aren't really gobbling, I've been known to set up close to a feeder to get one on the ground.  Congrats on your bird and staying upbeat/getting out there.

jryser

Quote from: JMalin on May 22, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

You've got absolutely nothing to apologize for.  As a Texas hunter, all my in state birds come off private land and if times/conditions are tough and the birds aren't really gobbling, I've been known to set up close to a feeder to get one on the ground.  Congrats on your bird and staying upbeat/getting out there.
Thank you sir!!  I just advocate for ALL hunting - and I noticed a few posts poo pooing (deliberate word choice!!!  ) private.   Personally I love whatever gets us all together.

SteelerFan

Thank you ALL for some of the most enjoyable hunting videos to come along in a long time. You have captured the integrity and realism that was so often forgotten.

I will gladly watch an entire episode or season of THP videos killing nothing before I ever watch another "Booyaaa" type show!