OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: The Hunting Public  (Read 17291 times)

Offline TauntoHawk

• Paintbrush Beard
Re: The Hunting Public
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 08:02:26 PM »
I enjoyed their southeastern hunts. Once they hit the Midwest and the blinds and strutter decoys came out I lost interest.
Those are only the archery hunts and I'll give em that if you are doing with a bow and camera that's going to be how you do it 99% of the time. Their recent guy hunts are the same as always with Zach's dads snow bird tight to the roost hunt and they killed yesterday in missiour on a boat in hunt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline The Southpaw

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 08:48:22 PM »
This is by far the best show out there for deer and turkey hunting. They are real guys, and legit good hunters. And they do it all just like the normal person.

Offline ChaseTM

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 10:30:39 PM »
I agree - the best show anywhere! Educational, entertaining and fresh. Plus a great group of guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 07:40:00 AM »
I never seen it until now and have watched a couple hunts. I like it. Seems just like ordinary guys out having fun hunting.  :icon_thumright:

Offline chadly

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 09:40:28 AM »
I love it.  The guys are so likable.  I hope they can get some sort of sponsorship to fund them.  I hope they can do this without filling the show with ads. 

Offline baz77

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 09:43:22 AM »
Love the public land stuff...I do wish they would have broken up the public/Private hunts into separate videos like the deer hunting series that way I could just skip all the private stuff..Archery hunting them from a blind with a strutter in a field is fun to do but boring as hell to watch. 

Offline CDNduckslayer

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 09:46:34 AM »
 Been following along on the turkey tour all spring, great show!!! Every day I hop on YouTube just to check out there new vids

Offline outdoorsmen

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
Good guys since they were with midwest whitetail who gave them their start.  Reminds me of the young and gun days.  Obviously they dont have a family or, dare i say, full tume job at home?  Zach needs a hair cut! Are you a surfer hippie or a hunter?

Offline gunsrtools

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »
Yes...Been enjoying those videos too!
Good stuff.

Offline backforty

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 05:29:28 PM »
great show, way better than anything on tv
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Offline maddog3355

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 10:42:47 PM »
Good guys since they were with midwest whitetail who gave them their start.  Reminds me of the young and gun days.  Obviously they dont have a family or, dare i say, full tume job at home?  Zach needs a hair cut! Are you a surfer hippie or a hunter?

Outdoorsman

Put a hunting video on YouTube so we can judge you!!!  Lol

Offline drake799

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »
 O0Love this show!!!!!!   I don’t get to hunt much so to be able to watch these guys makes my turkey season just a little more bearable lol.  Like how Optimistic they always seem to be   

Offline dublelung

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2018, 11:16:58 PM »
Probably not many surfers in Ohio. I know lots of long hair hunters though. Looks like you're one of those who judges the book by the cover. You'll miss a lot of good reading by doing that.

Offline appalachianassassin

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »
I enjoyed their southeastern hunts. Once they hit the Midwest and the blinds and strutter decoys came out I lost interest.
me too

Offline outdoorsmen

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2018, 08:32:29 AM »
Oh im not judging negitively. Don't get me wrong. I like the guys. Hard work and determination is impressive. Im a bit envious of them.  Reminds me of something i would have wnted to do in my youth, college wouldnt let me.  Im waiting for them to anmounce that they set up a go fund me account to support their trip. I bet they woild get a fair amount of contributors.